1. All classes must be paid in full on the date you register. Please note if you do not show up for a class your money will not be refunded.
2. You will be given a class supply list and a class reminder at sign up.
3. If the class minimum of two students is not met, Lone Star Quiltworks will refund your money.
4. If YOU are unable to attend the class, we need one week’s notice. If the class does not drop below two people, we will then issue you a refund. You may receive your refund in several forms: repeat the class at a different time, take a different class, or receive a store gift certificate. Remember, not all classes are repeated. You cannot transfer from a class more than twice.
Should you need to miss any session of a multi-part course, as a one-time courtesy a space will be held for you at the next scheduled class date. Should you not be able to attend this class your money will be forfeited.
5. Check with the shop several days before your class to make sure the minimum number of students has been met. This will also be a good time to purchase your class supplies. Many classes require before class preparation. Lone Star Quiltworks has the patterns and fabrics for your class in stock.
Many classes require some prep work to be done before class. Arriving unprepared will prevent your class from proceeding smoothly. Please be sure to review the entire pattern/book before class and have all your required class supplies.
Basic working knowledge of YOUR sewing machine is expected with all classes requiring use of a machine. Double-check to make sure you have your foot pedal, electrical cord, and instruction manual for your machine prior to attending class.
BSS (basic sewing supplies) are required for most classes (scissors, pins, rulers, thread, etcetera).
6. Please refrain from copying, tracing, sketching, or reproducing any pattern without the benefit of purchasing said pattern or book. It is illegal to copy printed materials for use in a class. Patterns designers work hard producing and publishing their patterns and earn very little money from pattern sales.
7. Class begins promptly at the listed time. Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to the start time to set up your work station.
8. We ask as a courtesy to your fellow students that you silence your cell phones during class. If you must answer your phone during class, please step away from the class area. We also ask that your refrain from wearing strong perfumes.
9. Only course participants may attend each class.